Small and compact, the Bear Grylls Fire Starter or firesteel offers years of use. It's watertight construction keeps tinder safe and dry in the internal storage department, so when you need it, you can trust it to be dry and easy to light with a single strike from this impressive flint and steel.
- Compact fire starter with ferrocerium rod and metal striker
- Lanyard to keep product secure and together
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Waterproof storage compartment for tinder
- Land to air rescue instructions and SOS
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Length: 4.8''
- Weight: 2.6 oz
BG Design Notes
"Creates a ton of sparks, a super useful tool in the wild."
"Keep tinder in the cap to start fire in even the wettest of conditions."