Bear Grylls has once again teamed up with Gerber, the legendary American knife maker, to collaboratively design a new concept in ultimate survival knives - introducing the Bear Grylls paracord survival knife, a very lightweight, strong, full-tang bushcraft knife with a 3.25-inch blade with smooth un-serrated cutting edge.
Designed with lightweight travel in mind, the Bear Grylls Paracord Knife weighs less than many smartphones (163g). The 4-inch full-tang steel skeleton handle comes complete with a full 45-inch of high-visibility orange paracord which acts a non-slip cushioned grip until it's needed in an emergency survival situation where the cord can be used for trapping, securing shelters or replacing shoe laces. The handle of the knife works equally well without any cord in place, or the paracord may be replaced at any time should you ever require it.
A deep choil (located between your hand and the blade) and a textured thumb placement on the back of the blade allows you to safely apply added pressure when using the knife for carving wood, splitting kindling for use on the campfire or preparing game for your evening meal.
The sheath is super thin, reversible and made from a very tough shatter-resistant plastic. The belt loop is wide to accommodate many different belt widths. The sheath is adjustable to meet your requirements: tip it up, or down or to the side.
- Full-tang strong steel construction ensures durability and stength
- Fine edge blade is easy to sharpen and use
- 45 inches (114.3 cm) of high-vis orange paracord make up the handle padding and can be removed for survival use
- Lightweight sheath is reversible and the belt loop can be removed or used to strap it to your backpack
- Slim profile extends from tip to butt
- Lightweight design for minimalist lightweight travel
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 7.75", 19.7cm
- Blade Length: 3.25", 8.3cm
- Weight: 5.75 oz, 163g
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Paracord (can be used without, or the paracord may be replaced)