This classic American large hunting and outdoor skills knife has been a super seller going back for more than 50 years. Hoyt and Al Buck used to build these fantastic and high quality hunting knives by hand in their two-man work shop. The Buck Special is a heavy and well-made hunting knife that meets the demands of outdoor living and survival skills. The large moulded handle and finger guard make this a very safe and easy to use survival knife.
Today, this big hunting knife with a large clip blade for detail work, piercing and cutting in tight places for added control, is as popular as ever. In fact, it's one of the best-selling hunting knives on the market today.
- Blade Length: 15.24cm (6")
- Overall Length: 26.67cm (10.5")
- Steel type: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Phenolic
- Tang: Full
- Weight: 212g
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Folding or fixed blade:
- Activity: Hunting, Bushcraft, Survival