DD Poncho Tarp
For those wanting to carry less, you require a product that is capable of two different tasks – such as this, the DD Poncho Tarp! It’s fully waterproof and incredibly versatile. The DD Poncho Tarp will keep you dry whilst on the trail, but it will also keep you dry when you set up camp thanks to its 3,000mm-rated PU coating (the same tried and tested material used on all DD Tarps).
As a poncho, there is additional material, so it will not only keep you dry when there’s a downpour, but it is also large enough to cover your rucksack too.
- Fully waterproof material, with a 3,000mm rated PU coating (the same as used DD Tarps)
- Measures 2.5 x 1.4m when unfastened - ample coverage when used as a Poncho or Tarp
- Reinforced press-stud fastening down each side encloses the body and leaves an arm/hand hole
- 8 attachment points around the edges allow for usage with ridge-lines or Hiking Poles to create numerous tarp shelters
- Drawstring closure on the hood, to cinch in around your head in bad weather.
- Hood can be folded away and tied off to increase waterproofing when used in a tarp configuration
- There are 8 attachment loops around the edge, which allows for multiple tarp set ups.
- The Poncho Tarp measures 2.5m x 1.4m – the perfect size for a day shelter or overnight covering.
- As the Poncho Tarp is larger than a standard one, we recommend the user is 5’4 or taller to avoid the back bragging on the floor.
- Size 2.5m x 1.4m
- Colour Olive Green
- Weight 490g