The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber's Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it's loaded with innovations that won't be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear's Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Super useful in the wild, it offers a vital edge to any survivor!
We stock serrated and non-serrated options.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Fine blade option also available from the dropdown menu
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Open length: 10.0"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.
BG Design Notes
"A super grippy handle is essential in the wild."
"A rugged sheath keeps your knife at the ready."
"Hopefully you never need my Priorities of Survival, but if you do, it will be there for you when you need it most."