A colourful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
- Sheath with clip.
- High-friction rubber handle
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel® firestarter;
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Grip: TPE rubber material
- Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
- Actual size: 225x45x38mm
- Weight: 94g
- Colours: Please choose the colour you would like from the drop down menu.