Petromax Fire Bridge
The Petromax Fire Bridge makes cooking for large groups outside easy work! If you host Forest Schools, Bushcraft courses or you attend outdoor shows and want to be super versatile and efficient when cooking over the campfire, look no further than the Petromax Fire Bridge.
Turn you Campfire into a Versatile Outdoor Kitchen
The robust frame of the Fire Bridge allows you to hang Dutch Ovens over the open flames as well giving you the added functionality of grilling with the adjustable grilling grate. The coated steel frame will easily suspend Petromax Muffin Moulds, Campfire Kettles, Billy Cans and all manner of other outdoor cooking equipment from a host of different brands.
The main cooking pole measures 45.3 inches long and offers the main grilling grate with a height-adjustable chain suspension as well as three hooks of different lengths to suspend cookware.
The Fire Bridge must be set-up on solid and even ground before starting the campfire underneath the frame. After having cooled down, the unit is very easily disassembled and ready for re-use quickly.
- Material, Fire Bridge: Steel, powder-coated
- Material, grilling grate: Steel, chrome-plated
- Overall height, Fire Bridge assembled: 43,3 in
- Overall weight: 35,3 lbs
- Length, crossbar: 45.3 in
- Length, foot: 44.5 in
- Maximum length, chain for grilling grate: 25 in
- Dimensions, grilling grate: 15.4 x 15.4 in
- Length, hooks (h1) for grilling grate: 5.3 in
- Length, hooks for cookware: h2: 7.9 in h3: 13 in h4: 16.9 in
- Maximum load, Fire Bridge: 154 lbs