Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions placed on this website, or via our telephone sales lines and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change our terms of sale from time to time without prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery fees and estimated delivery schedules are specified within the basket and delivery page. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
3. Goods are subject to availability. If an order is placed via our website and there is a ‘green tick’ then that item is currently in stock and available (disregarding human error). If an error were to occur and we are no longer able to supply that item, a full refund will be offered. If any product is available as a back-order this will be clearly stated on the listing and in the shopping basket.
4. If you do not receive your goods within 30 days we shall have no liability to you unless notified in writing of the problem within 40 days of the order being placed, either by post at Oaks Online Shopping Company Limited, Unit 3E Beehive Business Centre, Beehive Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9TE, or email through email@example.com.
5. Damage in transit MUST be reported to us on the day of delivery for a valid insurance claim to be placed.
6. The price applicable for items is the price displayed on this website. The only exception to this is if a pricing error has been made on the website, in which case you will be given the option to proceed at the correct price and be charged the difference, or cancel your order and have your funds credited back to you. If we’re unable to contact you for whatever reason, we will automatically cancel the order.
7. Images and product descriptions which are shown on the website are for guidance only - although we always endeavor to keep these as up-to-date as possible, there will, on occasions, be times when products have been modified slightly between the time the manufacturer’s original stock image was taken and item specifications provided.
8. Postage costs displayed apply to orders placed via this website. Placing an order via telephone or by other means may incur different postage fees
9. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute between both parties will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
10. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and to demonstrate our confidence in our products we offer a 30 days money back guarantee on all orders (excludes special orders/imports). If for any reason you’re not fully happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of the order being placed and we will provide you with the relevant return details. Once your item has been returned at the cost of the sender, we’ll happily offer a refund of the product price or an exchange for an alternative, providing the item is in its unused, unopened condition and has not suffered tobacco damage or odor. Certain items, such as personalised or custom goods, special orders, underwear, first aid, surplus or food items are excluded from this offer. For more information on which items are included, please feel free to contact us. When returning items please ensure that any items to be returned are properly secured. For your own protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery or special delivery service (at your own cost) as we shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in transit. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
11. On occasion product specifications can change due to updated designs from manufacturers, and in these circumstances, we endeavor to replace your item(s) with those of a same or higher-quality product(s). However, if you are not 100% satisfied for whatever reason, then you can return your order in accordance with our 30-day money back guarantee for a product refund.
12. Our policy is NOT to supply knives, implements or tools to persons less than 18 years of age. By placing an order for knives/tools with us you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. If you purchase an age-restricted item from us, we will need to validate your name and billing address with third-party databases to verify that you are of legal age to purchase knives and other bladed items, and by placing an order with us you consent to these checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. We do NOT credit check you, and these checks will NOT affect your credit rating in any way. Should our initial age verification checks fail to provide satisfactory information, you agree to supply us with a form of ID via a secure link (to be provided via email by us). In the event these terms are broken, and you request an order cancelation as a result of not providing sufficient identification, we reserve the right to refund you less a handling fee of £2.00 to cover our search fees, and (at our discretion) a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the order total.
13. Importation of goods - It is the responsibility of the 'buyer' to adhere to local laws with regards to the importation of knives, machetes, axes, billhooks and any other bladed or restricted products that we sell. Should your order require customs clearance it will be at the sole responsibility of the ‘importer’ (buyer) to provide relevant documentation. Oaks Online Shopping Co Ltd (trading as Greenman Bushcraft) are not liable for any products which are seized or delayed due to customs, or any costs in relation to this.
14. Orders placed via our website or sales lines will be billed at the time of order placement.
15. Special orders (i.e. products that we import/obtain specifically for you) are excluded from our standard 30 days returns. If a return is accepted, a 20% re-stocking fee may apply.
16. Overdue trade accounts may be subject to additional late payment fees. Late payments may also result in the withdrawal of any discounts previously agreed on your account.
17. Goods which are refused upon a delivery attempt or not collected from the carrier depot after a delivery attempt may, at our own discretion incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20% if returned to us.