Light My Fire Bushcraft Firesteel
NEW VERSION MADE WITH BIOBASED PLASTICS!
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, this FireSteel produces 3,000°C sparks which makes fire lighting easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteels dependability has already made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
- Durable -- lasts 12,000 strikes
- Works when wet
- Includes handy CircBag for easy storage
- Biobased Bioplastic
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Size 3.75 inches
- Weight 2.5 oz
- Whistle in striker handle