NEW VERSION MADE FROM BIOBASED BIOPLASTIC!
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building in bushcraft easy in any weather, at any altitude. Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, campers and of course bushcraft.
- Durable lasts for 3000 strikes
- Works equally well when wet
- Premium quality
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Weight: Only 52g
- Colour: Please select
- Whistle in striker handle
- Includes handy CircBag for easy storage.